Dave Robinson

Default FS: Sherline mill

For sale, Sherline 5400 'deluxe' mill and accessories. This is the mill
with the longer 'Y' travel and resetable handwheels. Condition is good.
I used this mill for about two years for hobby work. I've since bought
a larger knee mill, so the Sherline is no longer needed.

The following accessories are included (w/ Sherline part numbers):

3560 tooling plate
6100 horizontal milling base
3551 vise
3054 boring head
3079 3/8" mill holder
3072 1/4" chuck w/ arbor
3060 collet set (1/8, 3/16, and 1/4).
3052 fly cutter
3065 1/2" saw arbor
1297 headstock spacer

Also included are the following shop-made accessories: 1/2" mill holder,
2 fly cutters, and 1" saw arbor.

The current price for the above from Sherline (excluding the shop-made
stuff, of course) is $1080 (September '03 price list). I'm asking $600
(or best reasonable offer) plus actual shipping cost. Location is Quincy,
Illinois, 62301.

Dave Robinson
217 223-5366