Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce Barnett

Default Harbor Freight coupon

I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on
harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional
coupons, but so far nothing. I hear they mail out coupons via e-mail,
but I haven't received one yet.

How often do they come out?
Anyone have a spare one I can use?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 16 Feb 2006 12:14:59 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Bruce
Barnett quickly quoth:

I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on
harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional
coupons, but so far nothing. I hear they mail out coupons via e-mail,
but I haven't received one yet.

How often do they come out?
Anyone have a spare one I can use?

As I said in 12/05:
On their funky, priceless promo site, Roy. Sign up for free email ads
at www.harborfreightusa.com .

Top right link says:

FREE
Receive: discounts,
coupons, specials
Click Here

They send one of two ads every day or two, either:

$5 off any $50 purchase/$10 off any $100+ purchase
or
20% off any single item (including sale prices)

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin

Bruce Barnett wrote:

I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on
harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional
coupons, but so far nothing. I hear they mail out coupons via e-mail,
but I haven't received one yet.

How often do they come out?
Anyone have a spare one I can use?

I have the same problem. Signed up MULTIPLE times. Nada. - GWE
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
sylvan butler

On 16 Feb 2006 12:14:59 GMT, Bruce Barnett wrote:
I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on
harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional
coupons, but so far nothing. I hear they mail out coupons via e-mail,

e-mail and snail-mail...

It takes months to get on their list.

sdb
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Bruce Barnett wrote:
writes:

bruce say
I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on
harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional

As I said in 12/05:

Yes - I read it. That's why I mentioned harborfreightusa.com

On their funky, priceless promo site, Roy. Sign up for free email ads
at
www.harborfreightusa.com .

I did that 3 weeks ago.

They send one of two ads every day or two, either:

To repeat - I signed up in FOUR DIFFERENT PLACES.
In the Store in person
With a on-line rder
harborfreight.com
harborfreightusa.com

nothing yet.

They don't have their act together. Periodically I stop getting their
local sale flyers, so I have to sign up at the store again.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Erik

To repeat - I signed up in FOUR DIFFERENT PLACES.
In the Store in person
With a on-line rder
harborfreight.com
harborfreightusa.com

nothing yet.

Is it possible your (or your ISP's) spam filters are yanking them?

I get ton's of coupon's and stuff from them too...I suggest giving them
your spam e-mail address, not your for real home address.

Erik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 16 Feb 2006 22:07:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Bruce
Barnett quickly quoth:

bruce say

As I said in 12/05:

Yes - I read it. That's why I mentioned harborfreightusa.com

On their funky, priceless promo site, Roy. Sign up for free email ads
at www.harborfreightusa.com .

I did that 3 weeks ago.

Must be a karmic issue.

They send one of two ads every day or two, either:

To repeat - I signed up in FOUR DIFFERENT PLACES.
In the Store in person
With a on-line rder
harborfreight.com
harborfreightusa.com

nothing yet.

I've seen signups for flyers at the store and online. And I've seen
signups for email flyers online, but I've never seen the signup for
email COUPONS anywhere but harborfreightusa.com , and mine started
3 or 4 days afterward.

I also noted that last week's flyer came with a $5 off coupon on the
top right side of the front page. The one before that had the 20%
coupon on the front there. Maybe it's working too well for them.

Ya snooze, ya lose!

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following
our every deficiency in foresight.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:45:57 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Bruce Barnett wrote:

I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on
harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional
coupons, but so far nothing. I hear they mail out coupons via e-mail,
but I haven't received one yet.

How often do they come out?
Anyone have a spare one I can use?

I have the same problem. Signed up MULTIPLE times. Nada. - GWE

Option 1:

Check your spam filtering and make su

HARBORFREIGHTUSA

is allowed.

Option 2:

Check the following url once or twice a week manually:

http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/show...taf?pageid=214

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
StaticsJason

Bruce, I sent you a copy of the last coupon. If you didn't get it I will
resend.

StaticsJason

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
Erik writes:

Is it possible your (or your ISP's) spam filters are yanking them?

No. I run my own mail server.

I get ton's of coupon's and stuff from them too...I suggest giving them
your spam e-mail address, not your for real home address.

You bet.

Each company gets a unique e-mail address.
(Each of my postings is also a unique address, BTW)

Theirs is harborfreight@...........

I can send all of their e-mail to a file and never see it except when
I want to grab a coupon.

I'm just waiting.... I'm looking at the 4x6 bandsaw and the 4" 4 jaw
chuck for my new 7x14 mini-lathe.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce Barnett

Leon Fisk writes:

Check your spam filtering and make su

HARBORFREIGHTUSA

is allowed.

.....not a problem.

Option 2:

Check the following url once or twice a week manually:

http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/show...taf?pageid=214

Bingo! Just what I am looking for! Thanks!!

Sears Parts Coupon Tomes Home Repair 0 February 1st 06 07:19 PM
Sears Parts Coupon Tomes Home Ownership 0 February 1st 06 07:13 PM
Home Depot Free Printable Coupon 20% OFF [email protected] Woodworking 4 January 31st 06 01:43 PM
Harbor Freigh onlie coupon? Alex Metalworking 1 December 29th 05 12:03 AM
Do you have Past Woodpeck Weekly Special Email? Jeremy Woodworking 2 August 8th 04 03:24 AM