Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight coupon

On 16 Feb 2006 22:07:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Bruce
Barnett quickly quoth:

writes:

bruce say
I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on
harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional

As I said in 12/05:

Yes - I read it. That's why I mentioned harborfreightusa.com

On their funky, priceless promo site, Roy. Sign up for free email ads
at www.harborfreightusa.com .

I did that 3 weeks ago.

Must be a karmic issue.

They send one of two ads every day or two, either:

To repeat - I signed up in FOUR DIFFERENT PLACES.
In the Store in person
With a on-line rder
harborfreight.com
harborfreightusa.com

nothing yet.

I've seen signups for flyers at the store and online. And I've seen
signups for email flyers online, but I've never seen the signup for
email COUPONS anywhere but harborfreightusa.com , and mine started
3 or 4 days afterward.

I also noted that last week's flyer came with a $5 off coupon on the
top right side of the front page. The one before that had the 20%
coupon on the front there. Maybe it's working too well for them.

Ya snooze, ya lose!

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following