Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Default OT Some places are more corrupt than others

Shoot. I KNEW I should have been arrested when I was there....
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Ignoramus3308 wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060208/...lonoke_arrests

Corruption Probe Snags Mayor, Police Chief

By DANIEL CONNOLLY, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 25 minutes ago

LONOKE, Ark. - The mayor was arrested in a corruption probe, the
police chief is accused in a drug-making scheme, and the prosecutor
says the chief's wife took prisoners from jail to have sex with them ?
and more arrests could be coming.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 11:53:23 -0800, the renowned JR North
wrote:

Shoot. I KNEW I should have been arrested when I was there....
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Sex at ballparks? Cue Meatloaf....

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Spehro Pefhany says...

Sex at ballparks? Cue Meatloaf....

I love that song.

He's OUT.

No, wait. He's safe.

Jim (scooter)

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Spehro Pefhany
says...

Sex at ballparks? Cue Meatloaf....

I love that song.

He's OUT.

No, wait. He's safe.

Jim (scooter)

I saw an interview with Meatloaf a few years back. He said he knew he was
getting old when his daughter came home from school and told him the school
played his song as part of their sex education class!

Steve.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 8 Feb 2006 12:57:23 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Spehro Pefhany says...

Sex at ballparks? Cue Meatloaf....

I love that song.

He's OUT.

No, wait. He's safe.

Jim (scooter)

Nothing wrong with a little Paradise by the dashboard lights....

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3