Backlash

Default Tubing roller

Does anyone here have pics, plans or photos of the tubing roller like the
one used on American Chopper? It looks like a pretty interesting design, but
I haven't been able to get a good look at it, relative to method of
adjustment. If not, I might email them and ask for a picture, just to see if
they would do it.

RJ

Keith Marshall

I've seen the roller they use for flat and rod stock but not for tubing so I
don't know what it looks like but there are plans for one built by Ernie
Leimkuhler in the metalworking dropbox. Go to:

http://metalworking.com/dropbox/_2001_retired_files/

and look for the files starting with Roller. The description file is here.

http://metalworking.com/dropbox/_200...plaination.txt

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"Backlash" wrote in message
Does anyone here have pics, plans or photos of the tubing roller like the
one used on American Chopper? It looks like a pretty interesting design,

but
I haven't been able to get a good look at it, relative to method of
adjustment. If not, I might email them and ask for a picture, just to see

if
they would do it.

RJ

JR North

Don't know about theirs, But there are a few roller machine
plans in the dropbox, including mine. It can handle up to 1"
SS tubing, and works very well.
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/
See roller.txt, and the associated JPGs.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

--
Remove X to reply