Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Miller

Default Danfoss VLT manual

Just bought a Danfoss VLT1010 VFD on ebay for my
mill/drill. 240 Volt single phase in /240 volt 3
phase out. does anyone know where I can download
some info on it? It doesn't have any documentation
with it. The only stuff I can find of Danfoss is
later versions .

Thanks in advance

Tom Miller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Smith

I have a Danfoss drive and like it a lot (VLT5008). I saw several on
ebay in the course of finding mine, and the manuals aren't easy to find
for older drives some reason. I assume you did a bunch of Google
searching--I just did myself and couldn't come up with anything on the
1010.

I think you should call one of the two places below and ask to speak
with an applications engineer. If they sidetrack you to sales, all
you'll get is a recommendation to talk to your local sales outlet. I
talked to an app engineer who was *very* helpful. I'm pretty sure I
called the Illinois number.

Drives
(Industrial & Water Applications)

Danfoss Drives 4401 N. Bell School Road
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815-639-8600
Fax: 815-639-8002
24/7 Service Hotline: 800-432-6367
Email:

Drives
(HVAC Applications)

Danfoss Graham
8800 W. Bradley Road
Milwaukee, WI 53224-9541
Phone: 414-355-8800
Fax: 414-355-6117
24/7 Service Hotline: 800-621-8806
Email:

Good luck,
Steve

Tom Miller wrote:

Just bought a Danfoss VLT1010 VFD on ebay for my
mill/drill. 240 Volt single phase in /240 volt 3
phase out. does anyone know where I can download
some info on it? It doesn't have any documentation
with it. The only stuff I can find of Danfoss is
later versions .

Thanks in advance

Tom Miller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Berger

I have a VLT8000 and found the manual on-line. I called
Danfoss with some technical questions and found them very
helpful. You might be able to get one from their tech
support.

Tom Miller wrote:
Just bought a Danfoss VLT1010 VFD on ebay for my
mill/drill. 240 Volt single phase in /240 volt 3
phase out. does anyone know where I can download
some info on it? It doesn't have any documentation
with it. The only stuff I can find of Danfoss is
later versions .

Thanks in advance

Tom Miller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Miller

Thanks for the help, but I found the terminal data
info underneath the plugs that connect to circuit
board. I'm about to set it up and try it tomorrow.

Regards

Tom

Tom Miller wrote:
Just bought a Danfoss VLT1010 VFD on ebay for
my mill/drill. 240 Volt single phase in /240
volt 3 phase out. does anyone know where I can
download some info on it? It doesn't have any
documentation with it. The only stuff I can
find of Danfoss is later versions .

Thanks in advance

Tom Miller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Miller

I called Danfoss here in Melbourne and the
technical bloke I was put through to was called
Eduardo. The machine was so old that he had never
seen it, but he said he would go through the
archives and see what he could find. A few hours
later, he emailed me a complete manual in.PDF.
I believe that was above and beyond the call of
duty.

Anyone needing it can email me and I'll pass it
along

Tom

"Tom Miller" wrote in
message ...