Default wanted manual for Fincor ACE KH VFD

First the gloat....... Bought this VFD off Ebay at a really low price,
got it today and it works. But no manual. I thought no problem just
find the manual on the WEB. But after fifteen minutes, I am beginning
to think that the manual is not on the WEB. So the question is does
anyone know if a manual is available on line? If not, does anyone have
a manual? The inverter is:
ACE-KH-230V-3P-7.5HP

Dan

Chuck Sherwood

If not, does anyone have
a manual? The inverter is:
ACE-KH-230V-3P-7.5HP

I bought a similar unit from dealers electric several years ago.
I bet they would have one. At the time I bought my unit, these
were discontinued but the manuals were still available online from
boston fincor. Did you try there?

I did try Boston Fincor. They seem to only have manuals for the
current units.
I also looked at some repair places, but did not find any manuals.
Will check Dealers Electric now.

Dan

Chuck Sherwood wrote:
If not, does anyone have
a manual? The inverter is:
ACE-KH-230V-3P-7.5HP

I bought a similar unit from dealers electric several years ago.
I bet they would have one. At the time I bought my unit, these
were discontinued but the manuals were still available online from
boston fincor. Did you try there?

Fincor did not reply for about a week and a half, but when they did it
was to say that they had found the right manual and wanted my mailing
address.

Today I received the manual. It seems to cover the 7.5 hp and higher
models. Just thought I would post a message saying that I had the
manual and would be happy to help anyone that needed a copy.

Dan
Caster
(
DLCASTER @ Yahoo)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to dcaster, Robert Velasquez wrote:
DLCASTER @ Yahoo

I am in need of a manual.
Thanks,
Robert

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...fd-409555-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 6:18:04 PM UTC-4, Robert Velasquez wrote:
replying to dcaster, Robert Velasquez wrote:
DLCASTER @ Yahoo

I am in need of a manual.
Thanks,
Robert

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...fd-409555-.htm

Sorry but I moved across country and do not know what happened to the manual.

Dan