Don Fletcher

Default Phillips/Magnavox D2999 receiver schematic or service manual wanted

Could anyone send me any information as to where i can get a schematic or
service manual for a Phillips or Magnavox D2999 radio receiver. the receiver
covers around 150hz to 30mhz and my one has lost sensitivity and i need more
information so i can fix it. Please email Don at

Beloved Leader

"Don Fletcher" wrote in message ...

... where i can get a schematic....

You would do well to ask at rec.radio.shortwave.