Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Miller

Default Danfoss VLT manual

I called Danfoss here in Melbourne and the
technical bloke I was put through to was called
Eduardo. The machine was so old that he had never
seen it, but he said he would go through the
archives and see what he could find. A few hours
later, he emailed me a complete manual in.PDF.
I believe that was above and beyond the call of
duty.

Anyone needing it can email me and I'll pass it
along

Tom

"Tom Miller" wrote in
message ...
Just bought a Danfoss VLT1010 VFD on ebay for
my mill/drill. 240 Volt single phase in /240
volt 3 phase out. does anyone know where I can
download some info on it? It doesn't have any
documentation with it. The only stuff I can find
of Danfoss is later versions .

Thanks in advance

Tom Miller