Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
T.Alan Kraus

Default Bridgeport table feed

Help! I need wiring diagrams and info to repair my J2 Varispeed table
powerfeed. I think it is a 6F-B powerfeed, I could be wrong. It has a
Boehm motor (4640) and the only numbers on the front control plate are
1-63-6404.

thanks
T.Alan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilson

T.Alan Kraus wrote...
Help! I need wiring diagrams and info to repair my J2 Varispeed table
powerfeed. I think it is a 6F-B powerfeed, I could be wrong. It has a
Boehm motor (4640) and the only numbers on the front control plate are
1-63-6404.

Someone from this newsgroup provided the following to me some years back.

http://www.paragoncode.com/downloads..._schematic.gif
http://www.paragoncode.com/downloads/hookup.gif
http://www.paragoncode.com/downloads/bp1jpwrfeed.gif
http://www.paragoncode.com/downloads...wrfeedinfo.gif

These don't match my hardware exactly, but they were close enough to
help.

Cheers,

Jim