Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Default Interesting Model kit for you space buffs

And please, don't blow the hatch....it floats, you know...
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

"Dave, did you forget to add the link again?" ;)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
"Dave, did you forget to add the link again?" ;)

Izzat phrase a tribute to "2001" or am I "smoking the drapes" again?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Nope...no quote....just teasing JR for being forgetful.....like I never
am. LOL

JR...thanks for posting the link...I am slowly collecting space models
so the lead was helpful.

TMT