Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Cydrome Leader

Default NG to propane conversion

Can anybody point me in a good direction for converting a tappan range
(model unknown, nameplate is ruined) to propane?

All the sites google comes up with are garbage.

My regulator is rated NG or propane, it says so. I can replace the
orifices in the top burners easily. They're some brass piece that threads
on. I've not peeked in the oven section yet.