Glenn Cramond

Default Metal casters in UK SA Europe

Having been out of work since last May, I decided to take a positive
step towards an income earner.

I've used "Turbocad" to produce a set of plans, 24 A4 sheets, and
instructions to build a mini V8 engine. My business partner in the USA
is pouring aluminium to make the castings, and prototypes are running
well. We will be launching sales of the plans on CD in early January,
and castings will be available ex USA

We want to market the plans and castings in the USA/Canada,
Australia/NZ, UK/Europe, South Africa and South America. Trouble is
that quick freight from the USA to other countries is expensive if not
prohibitive.

So here's a business opportunity for a couple of enterprising people,
sorry, the USA is covered but if there are members in the other places
interested in producing castings for local sale, I'd like to talk to
you. (remove the splinter please)

Glenn

--------------------
In Jus Voco Spurius
www.metalbashatorium.com
Jim Stewart

Glenn Cramond wrote:
[...]

Want some constructive criticism of your website?
Lose the frickin Javascript stuff. It's not
doing a damn thing for you, it causes your pages
to load *real* slow, even on a dsl connection,
and it will **** off 90% of the people that visit.

You should also lose the ad links. They won't
help you and only make the site look cheap.

Glenn

--------------------
In Jus Voco Spurius
www.metalbashatorium.com

Tim Williams

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Want some constructive criticism of your website?
Lose the frickin Javascript stuff. It's not
doing a damn thing for you, it causes your pages
to load *real* slow, even on a dsl connection,
and it will **** off 90% of the people that visit.

Works fine over here.. get something better than a 486 ;o)

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Brian Lawson

Hey guys,

You have to remove .SPLINTER (dot SPLINTER) to reply.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 29 Dec 2003 14:10:09 -0800, (Glenn Cramond)

Glenn Cramond

Thanks Jim I think you ar right in what you say about the advertising.
As I said, I'm out of work and thought I'd give the ads a go to see
if they earnt a quid - they don't.

Thanks for this one too
Hey guys,

You have to remove .SPLINTER (dot SPLINTER) to reply.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 29 Dec 2003 14:10:09 -0800, (Glenn Cramond)
wrote:

Glenn

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Men, Metal & Machines - NEW Model Engineering Expo (Updated 23 Aug 2003) Scott S. Logan Metalworking 0 October 4th 03 04:40 PM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM
cutting sheet metal with circular saw???? Roy Jenson Metalworking 3 August 31st 03 05:11 PM
sheet metal gas engine project clare @ snyder.on .ca Metalworking 10 August 27th 03 01:47 AM