Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Calliper batteries cheap!

I get #GP476A 6 volt and peel them open to reveal four button cells that fit
calipers! I bought a bunch of these for $0.99 ea on the web.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rashid111

My deal was pack of something like 20, at a flea market, for $1

Beat that

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"rashid111" wrote in message
oups.com...
My deal was pack of something like 20, at a flea market, for $1

Beat that

*******!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard J Kinch

Tom Gardner writes:

I get #GP476A 6 volt and peel them open to reveal four button cells
that fit calipers! I bought a bunch of these for $0.99 ea on the web.

Nope, those are not silver oxide.

http://www.truetex.com/buttons.htm.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard J Kinch

rashid111 writes:

My deal was pack of something like 20, at a flea market, for $1

Almost certainly not silver oxide.

http://www.truetex.com/buttons.htm.