Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dalton Lathes

Just purchased a dalton lathe it has no lot number that I can find just seven in.lathe it needs alot of cleaning and polishing.
Has a copyright March 1922 and at the end of the bed it has 5188 stamped in the metal.

Regards
Jean
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Dennis Turk, warren wrote:
I was given a Dalton Lot4 #3001 It has a few issues. Is there anyone in the
New England, midcoast Maine, to be more precise, area? I'd like to swap it for
Southbend 9 stuff.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...es-308297-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Dennis Turk, warren wrote:
I have a lot 4 #3001. Located in midcoast Maine. I would swap it for some
Southbend 9 stuff.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...es-308297-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Dennis Turk, Jonathan mccoy wrote:
I'm in bad need of a dalton owners manual I need to learn how to slow the feed
down and I'm looking for a dalton thread counter

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...es-308297-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Dennis Turk, Greg Sanchez wrote:
My name is Greg, just picked a Dalton Six, b-4 and wanting to sell. Looks
complete and was being used. Any interest?
https://www.polytechforum.com/img/75
https://www.polytechforum.com/img/76

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Dennis Turk, Paul wrote:
Hello I have taken ownership of a Dalton lathe that needs some serious TLC can
you help me with some info

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...es-308297-.htm

Question about small 7 x 10 lathes Cuezilla Metalworking 2 October 18th 03 04:37 AM
Craftex Lathes Surf-dude Metalworking 0 October 15th 03 02:26 PM
Hobby lathes Colin French Metalworking 0 October 12th 03 01:33 PM
tida and takisawa lathes fred Metalworking 0 August 31st 03 01:12 AM
FS: Two 9" South Bend Model C Lathes in NJ Mlshaker Metalworking 0 August 7th 03 02:13 PM