Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew Mawson

Default Pictures of military anus enlarger

"Ignoramus11255" wrote in
message .. .
Found them...

Officially called an "inserter/remover"

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...r/dscf0001.jpg

no - it was always called a fanny stretcher by the wiremen I worked
with - and the picture would be more awesome if the cover was taken
off the prongs. I still have one and even use it occassionally. For
its correct application of putting sleeving on wires I must stress
!!!!

AWEM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

In article ,
"Andrew Mawson" wrote:

"Ignoramus11255" wrote in
message .. .
Found them...

Officially called an "inserter/remover"

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...r/dscf0001.jpg

no - it was always called a fanny stretcher by the wiremen I worked
with - and the picture would be more awesome if the cover was taken
off the prongs. I still have one and even use it occassionally. For
its correct application of putting sleeving on wires I must stress
!!!!

AWEM

See also:
http://tinyurl.com/7cdtx

(It's work/kid/on-a-notebook-in-church safe) for an image, and/or

http://tinyurl.com/8sozf

(It's somewhat less work/kid/church safe, but still socially acceptable)
for a drawing or "how it's used". Text on the second one is presumably
in whatever the language most used in the .nl domain is - Looks a little
like german, more like dutch, but I'm not literate enough in either to
be anywhere near sure.

(Scroll down for my own little observation that I think would spoil the
giggle-factor of the links)

What they don't mention on the first one is that "freeing of the bung"
is a slaughterhouse euphemism meaning "coring the asshole out of" a
carcass. If they didn't bung, the weight of the gut-package when they
slit the belly at the gutting station would very likely hit the
attachment and rip the intestines, splattering the contents everywhere
and wrecking the meat. On a bunged carcass, they bung, then slit the
belly for gutting, and the gut-package and whole "bunghole" region
slides away easy, still sealed by natural action, greatly helping in
preventing fecal contamination.

And that's your "I didn't really need to know that!" bit of trivia for
the day - Enjoy your hamburger or pork chop!

Meanwhile, I think I'm off to the local chinese take-out joint for some
sweet-n-sour pork.

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:14:06 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

"Ignoramus11255" wrote in
message .. .
Found them...

Officially called an "inserter/remover"

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...r/dscf0001.jpg

no - it was always called a fanny stretcher by the wiremen I worked
with - and the picture would be more awesome if the cover was taken
off the prongs. I still have one and even use it occassionally. For
its correct application of putting sleeving on wires I must stress
!!!!

AWEM

I believe Ive mentioned before, that I have a speculum collecting dust
on my desk. Its fascinating to watch the male visitors fiddling with
it in puzzlement, , and if accompanied by their wives..watching the
wives trying not to bust out laughing.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn

In article ,
Don Bruder wrote:

In article ,
"Andrew Mawson" wrote:

[...]

Dutch. nl= Netherlands.

OT but very important to us all no spam Woodworking 663 July 12th 05 04:12 AM
Here it is. The smoking gun. Greg Palast UK diy 2 May 13th 05 08:22 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Question posting pictures Bruce Ferguson Woodturning 3 September 12th 04 01:38 AM