Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default FA: 120V DC motor, rated 2.65 HP

this motor is one of those treadmill motors that is often used to
power a small lathe or other tool wihere an inexpensive variable speed
motor is needed. Although the tag says "2.65 HP", I'd think of it
more as a 1/2 HP motor or thereabouts, I doubt that it can sustain 2
HP for very long.
anyway, here is the link:

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com