Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Consuelo

Default Offer of machining services

We are a Spanish company called TALLERES MECÁNICOS MAYPE located in
Barcelona. We are specialized in the mechanization of pieces and
the construction of set of tools. We work mainly in the following
sectors: aeronautics, railway, sanitary, auto motion, valves and
moulds, prototypes, automatisms, machinery and robotics.

At the moment, we work essentially with Spanish firms. We would like to
develop our activity and penetrate in new markets that will bring us
new opportunities. We would like to receive documentation of your
company in order to consider a future collaboration.

If you are interested and need more information about us, do not
hesitate to visit our website www.maype.net or to contact us directly.

We are looking forward to hear from you soon.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

--Ha! "Coals to Newcastle" comes to mind, heh.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Nihil curo de ista tua
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : stulta superstitione...