Vernon

Default Dallas/Fort Worth Machinist Class

Hi Everyone,
If you are located in the DFW area or do not mind the drive, and are
interested in machinist classes, the Fort Worth Independent School
District's Adult Education program has a machinist class. The class
starts Jan. 6th and will be Tuesdays and Thursday 6 to 10 pm. for 18
weeks. This class will focus on milling. The next class which starts
in the summer will focus on lathework. Registration is going on now
until the 18th. The cost is $360, but this may be paid out if needed.
If you are interested you can contact Abby at 817-531-4300 or you
can email me as I have registered, and have ask Abby many question
myself. The class needs to have 12 people sign up before they will
have it.

Thanks,
Vernon Phillips

BBFMETALWORKING

Vernon,
That's great Dallas has this type of adult ed available. Machining
classes seem to be disappearing from most cities and towns. I sure
hope 12 people sign up! It's a great opportunity.