Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RainLover

Default WANTED: studio assistant-- Port Orchard, Washington, USA

Hey,

I'm a metal artist (stainless steel and bronze) and am looking into
the idea of hiring someone to help me out. To that ends, I'm putting
it out there that I'm looking for a part time studio assistant in the
neighborhood... could turn into full time within a year or so.

Pay depends on skill level.

James

www.jameskelseystudios.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

--And pray tell upon which continent is your neighborhood?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Bummed to be living in the
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Golden Age of Bull****...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to steamer :
--And pray tell upon which continent is your neighborhood?

It was documented in the "Subject: " header -- which was
preserved in your followup.

People sometimes do not realize that the "Subject: " header (and
most other headers) often are not visible when someone is reading the
actual article -- depending on the newsreader software in use

So -- really, information in the "Subject: " header, if
important to the understanding of the rest of the article, should be
duplicated in the article body.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

--Yeah I'm using tin and I didn't see it in my followup, but it
did appear in yours.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Bummed to be living in the
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Golden Age of Bull****...
http://www.nmpproducts.com/intro.htm
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RainLover

On 29 Nov 2005 03:18:03 GMT, steamer wrote:

--And pray tell upon which continent is your neighborhood?

Sorry about that... it appears not everyone can see the Subject of a
post they are responding to...

My Continent would be North America.

My Country would be the United States

My State would be Washington (northwest corner of U.S.)

My county is Kitsap.

My City is Port Orchard.

I'd give you my GPS coordinants, but some posters here frighten me too
much. :-) hehe

James, Seattle (well... close to that)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:48:58 -0800, RainLover
wrote:

On 29 Nov 2005 03:18:03 GMT, steamer wrote:

--And pray tell upon which continent is your neighborhood?

Sorry about that... it appears not everyone can see the Subject of a
post they are responding to...

Well, I can, but what I haven't seen is your original post. If you
don't mind, what are you looking for again? I'm not sure what a
studio assistant is/does.

My City is Port Orchard.

I don't have a city, but I'm just a little ways south of there.

Snarl