Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RainLover

Default WANTED: studio assistant-- Port Orchard, Washington, USA

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:08:39 -0800, wrote:

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:48:58 -0800, RainLover
wrote:

On 29 Nov 2005 03:18:03 GMT, steamer wrote:

--And pray tell upon which continent is your neighborhood?

Sorry about that... it appears not everyone can see the Subject of a
post they are responding to...

Well, I can, but what I haven't seen is your original post. If you
don't mind, what are you looking for again? I'm not sure what a
studio assistant is/does.

Studio assistant:

Simular to shop laborer, but works for insane artist-types... general
work includes sweeping, cleaning, helping to move large metal
objects, grinding, prepping, welding, changing music selection,
pulling weeds, moving rocks, changing lightbulbs, (if you're female
the job will probably include some sort of sexual harrassment), etc

More or less. (pay depends on if it's "more" or "less")

My City is Port Orchard.

I don't have a city, but I'm just a little ways south of there.

I'm officially city-less myself, but I just borrow the one I'm closest
to when it suits me.

James, Seattle (well... close to that)