Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.chem.electrochem.battery,rec.crafts.metalworking
jtaylor

Default Q. about leaving trickle charger connected in my diesel car

Got a diesel, and it gets cold here. There's a block heater, but I also
have a 1A charger that could be attached to the same extension cord - would
there be any drawback/problems with leaving this connected (on the battery
side) _all_ the time? It's a cheapo transformer & diode unit.