Posted to sci.chem.electrochem.battery,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gary Brady

Default Q. about leaving trickle charger connected in my diesel car

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Battery Tender Plus... Some Motorcycle shop on the net sells them for
$20-40 sometimes. They turn off when the battery is fully charged and
"test" the battery for trickle charging every so often and cyxle back on as
needed.

I keep mine hooked up to my motorcycle 24/7 and batteries tend to last
years.

Anybody have experience with the Harbor Freight equivalent of this
device? They go on sale for $5-$6 occasionally.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX