Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dixon

Default helicoil sob story

I was working in my shop yesterday, and all I could think about was my 25th.
anniversity, and how happy my wife and I were to be going out that evening
to eat at Red Lobster. Well, I happened to look in my machinest cabinet, and
I noticed that someone had stolen three of my helicoil sets (1/4-20, 5/16-18
and 3/8-16). They were the only things in my life that really meant anything
to me. My wife took it so hard she can't stop crying. Our plans on going out
are shattered. As a precaution I have hid all the razor blades and
prescription pills. I hope someday our marriage will recover from this
terrible event.

Dixon

OT=: The Darkest Days ( long , old story but good read anyway ) Gunner Asch Metalworking 4 August 23rd 05 11:10 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Metalworking 7 December 22nd 04 09:47 PM
eScrew Dave Jackson Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 01:54 AM
Funny story about metal [email protected] Metalworking 10 December 20th 04 05:26 PM
Funny story about repair [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 20th 04 03:35 AM