Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default helicoil sob story

"Dixon" wrote in message
I was working in my shop yesterday, and all I could think about was my
25th. anniversity, and how happy my wife and I were to be going out that
evening to eat at Red Lobster. Well, I happened to look in my machinest
cabinet, and I noticed that someone had stolen three of my helicoil sets
(1/4-20, 5/16-18 and 3/8-16). They were the only things in my life that
really meant anything to me. My wife took it so hard she can't stop crying.
Our plans on going out are shattered. As a precaution I have hid all the
razor blades and prescription pills. I hope someday our marriage will
recover from this terrible event.

Dixon

Grant needs them more than you do!