AL

Default Harbor Freight 41952 plasma cutter ?

Does anyone know who the OEM is for this plasma cutter?

It doesn't look like an ESAB or STEL. Looking at the user's manual, I
suspect it is made in Italy.

Does anyone own one? What do you think of it?

AL

I did some more research and it looks like the plasma cutter is made by
Telwin in Italy. Telwin's web page (www.telwin.com) also shows several arc
welders that look the same as the ones that Harbor Freight carries in their
stores (such as a $65 110v arc welder). I think I'll keep looking.

Greg Murray

I am in the market for a plasma cutter myself. I want to make cut outs in 14
ga steel. I've been looking at the miller spectrum 375 CutMate. It looks
like the best machine for the money so far.(in my price range)
"AL" wrote in message
Does anyone know who the OEM is for this plasma cutter?

It doesn't look like an ESAB or STEL. Looking at the user's manual, I
suspect it is made in Italy.

Does anyone own one? What do you think of it?

laury king

this plasma cutter is badged as a "Cebora" here in the uk, and seems to work
very well. i have an older non inverter Cebora plasma and this has never let
me down, although doesnt cut as thick material as the newer inverter types
(have cut half inch steel with a Cebora inverter........no problem at all)

LK