Dan Clingman

Default Unknown plasma Cutter Help

I bought a plasma cutter from a guy who bought it at an action. I can
probably get my money back but I would rather have a plasma cutter.

It has some problems.

The torch business end is gone. Just the trigger, some wires and a
hose.
OK I can get these..

I get it home and look for a brand name...

All that is on the yellow steel box:

Plasma pcs/25
Made in Italy Patent pending
110 VAC power at 27 amps

The box looks like a small rectangular mig with a air regulator on the
back; no other controls.

Google search has come up empty.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I took it down to the local welding store on Sat. They were less then
helpful.

Dan Clingman