GJRepesh

Default Any spare transformers out there?

I would like to buy a transformer, 2 to 3 kva, 220 volts to 440 volts.

I bought one on ebay recently. FedEx lost the shipment.

If you have one you are willing to part with, contact me.

Gary Repesh

Bob Swinney

Gary,

You might wish to get in touch with "Gunner", a frequent poster on RCM. He
is probably a good source for transformers.

Bob Swinney
"GJRepesh" wrote in message
I would like to buy a transformer, 2 to 3 kva, 220 volts to 440 volts.

I bought one on ebay recently. FedEx lost the shipment.

If you have one you are willing to part with, contact me.

Gary Repesh

Spehro Pefhany

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:37:08 GMT, the renowned "Bob Swinney"
wrote:

Gary,

You might wish to get in touch with "Gunner", a frequent poster on RCM. He
is probably a good source for transformers.

Yup, he's probably got just what you need. A few kVA is not that big
that shipping should be a big deal.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
jim rozen

In article , Grant Erwin says...

Where are you located?

Transformers should be rated in

KVA per mile-pound.

How many miles away is it, how much does it
weigh? And oh, as an afterthought, how many
KVA?

Jim

please reply to:

Gunner

wrote:

Gary,

You might wish to get in touch with "Gunner", a frequent poster on RCM. He
is probably a good source for transformers.

Yup, he's probably got just what you need. A few kVA is not that big
that shipping should be a big deal.

I think the smallest single phase one I have currently is 15KVA. Open
transformer, so you would have to supply your own cabinet.

Located near bakersfield, California

Gunner

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus
ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.
GJRepesh

I may have this solved.

Thanks all for the input.