Proctologically Violated©®

Default Cupla belt Q's--variable-speed pulleys

Awl--

Man, are these things goddamm expensive! $50 and up!!
MSC/McM have them, but not in this size.
1626V455, which means: 16 one-sixteenths wide (ie, 1"), 26 degree sides,
44.5" circum; it measures 3/8 thick, looks like a timing belt, is actually
called a cog belt, but for variable speed pulleys (rockwell drillpress
type).

Any leads on a supplier? I've got google leads, but wonder if anyone has
suppliers they like.

I'm also wondering if this is indeed the right belt for these variable speed
pulleys. These belts come in a variety of angles, 22, 26, 30, etc. I
wonder how one tells just what angle their particular variable speed sheaves
require.
Also wonder if other type belts might substutute, but it doesn't seem so
from the MSC/McM collection.

Ahm doin a lot of wonderin lately.
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

michael

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
[...]

Motion Industries? I think they are nationwide.

Bearing Belt Chain? Western US. Saved *a buncha money* when I needed
something similar to what you seek.

michael