Cliff

Default OT?? Affordable Mill

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:08:04 -0500, Randy Fedo
wrote:

This may have posted before??.......I looked.....intersting

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

This BELONGS in rec.crafts.metalworking VBG.
--
Cliff
Randy Fedo

LISTEN YOU COCK SUCKER AT LEAST I MARKED IT "O.T.".....

Unlike your dribble about about politics.....Does that belong here..????

SOMEONE OUGHT TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND SKULL**** YA.......IDIOT

wrote:

This may have posted before??.......I looked.....intersting

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

This BELONGS in rec.crafts.metalworking VBG.

George

wrote:

This may have posted before??.......I looked.....intersting

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

This BELONGS in rec.crafts.metalworking VBG.

Not that off topic actually. I bet you learned more in the building,
programming, creating this than most home machinists do in a far far
greater span of time.

Just think of it as a "composite" construction, ultra lite mill. It is
just the beginning, right??

Now, if you just want to apply the same principles to a much larger,
more rigid, and more metalic form of machine tool, you will really have
something there as a great teaching tool.

Congrats on a working outcome!

George Vigneron
tillius

That is really cool. I'm gonna show my son your site and maybe this is
the mill we will build as a learning tool.

Awesome work, BTW.

Tillman

Christopher Tidy

wrote:

This may have posted before??.......I looked.....intersting

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

This BELONGS in rec.crafts.metalworking VBG.

Not that off topic actually. I bet you learned more in the building,
programming, creating this than most home machinists do in a far far
greater span of time.

Just think of it as a "composite" construction, ultra lite mill. It is
just the beginning, right??

Now, if you just want to apply the same principles to a much larger,
more rigid, and more metalic form of machine tool, you will really have
something there as a great teaching tool.

Congrats on a working outcome!

George Vigneron

Yes, that's a remarkable project!

Chris

carl mciver

| This may have posted before??.......I looked.....intersting
|
| http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

Way cool. I gave all my Lego Technics stuff to my boys; just sorta lost
interest/obsessions in it, I guess. Replaced by other stuff. I would build
for hours then discover I needed something badly and have to stop. Go order
more stuff, finish it, but when I got done the real letdown ensued. I much
prefer the process to the product, and none of my family really can
appreciate my design work.

Cliff

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:34:42 -0500, Randy Fedo
wrote:

LISTEN YOU COCK SUCKER AT LEAST I MARKED IT "O.T.".....

Unlike your dribble about about politics.....

The stuff marked "OT"? Or the winger BS?

Does that belong here..????

Have you asked the wingers that have been posting it for many,
many years?

SOMEONE OUGHT TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND SKULL**** YA.......IDIOT

You SOUND like a winger.

wrote:

This may have posted before??.......I looked.....intersting

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

This BELONGS in rec.crafts.metalworking VBG.

Seems like they liked it, no matter how you marked it G.
Winger's Disease?

BTW, Does "??" belong after "OT"? And WHY did you think
that it WAS OT?
--
Cliff
Will

wrote:

LISTEN YOU COCK SUCKER AT LEAST I MARKED IT "O.T.".....

Unlike your dribble about about politics.....Does that belong here..????

SOMEONE OUGHT TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND SKULL**** YA.......IDIOT

Anger Management not working?
Cliff

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:55:04 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

Randy Fedo wrote:

LISTEN YOU COCK SUCKER AT LEAST I MARKED IT "O.T.".....

Unlike your dribble about about politics.....Does that belong
here..????

SOMEONE OUGHT TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND SKULL**** YA.......IDIOT

Cliff:

Yet ANOTHER satisfied customer. You must have taken one of those Dale
Carnegie courses in "How to Win Friends and Influence People". LMAO!

I knew a guy with three pen awards IIRC G.
Sent to the same class, three times ..... over
a span of time ....
--
Cliff