Christopher Tidy

Default OT?? Affordable Mill

George wrote:
Randy Fedo wrote:

LISTEN YOU COCK SUCKER AT LEAST I MARKED IT "O.T.".....

Unlike your dribble about about politics.....Does that belong here..????

SOMEONE OUGHT TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND SKULL**** YA.......IDIOT

Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:08:04 -0500, Randy Fedo
wrote:

This may have posted before??.......I looked.....intersting

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/millp.htm

This BELONGS in rec.crafts.metalworking VBG.

Not that off topic actually. I bet you learned more in the building,
programming, creating this than most home machinists do in a far far
greater span of time.

Just think of it as a "composite" construction, ultra lite mill. It is
just the beginning, right??

Now, if you just want to apply the same principles to a much larger,
more rigid, and more metalic form of machine tool, you will really have
something there as a great teaching tool.

Congrats on a working outcome!

George Vigneron

Yes, that's a remarkable project!

Chris