Grant Erwin

Default J-head successfully mounted on engine stand ..

See http://www.tinyisland.com/JheadEngineStand.html for pix descriptions &
accounts. Flames to /dev/null.

- GWE
James Waldby

Grant Erwin wrote:

See http://www.tinyisland.com/JheadEngineStand.html for pix
descriptions & accounts. Flames to /dev/null.

Drawing http://www.tinyisland.com/images/JheadBoltPattern.pdf
has a vertical axis of symmetry, but doesn't explicitly say
so. (I realize the earlier thread probably did.) I wonder
if there's any good way to represent this on the drawing?
-jiw
Terry

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
See http://www.tinyisland.com/JheadEngineStand.html for pix descriptions &
accounts. Flames to /dev/null.

- GWE

Grant,

It appears that engine stands are commonly used for this purpose. I was
lucky. Mine bolted right up.

See: http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/...StandUsage.jpg

Terry

Grant Erwin

Terry wrote:
"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

See http://www.tinyisland.com/JheadEngineStand.html for pix descriptions &
accounts. Flames to /dev/null.

- GWE

Grant,

It appears that engine stands are commonly used for this purpose. I was
lucky. Mine bolted right up.

See: http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/...StandUsage.jpg

Terry

Great minds think alike .. - GWE
Larry Jaques

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
See http://www.tinyisland.com/JheadEngineStand.html for pix descriptions &
accounts. Flames to /dev/null.

Grant, that's an unusual mill setup. I'm curious: have you trammed out
the head on that unusual single way? BTW, where's the x/y table?

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design