louis alleva

Default INFO

Hey is their somebody that nos what is the meaning of CRS-C12 L14
I have a old michiniste plan whit this kind of
matérial???????????????????????

--
Luigi

Gunner

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:05:48 -0500, "louis alleva"
wrote:

Hey is their somebody that nos what is the meaning of CRS-C12 L14
I have a old michiniste plan whit this kind of
matérial???????????????????????

Cold rolled steel, composition 12L14.

A very easy to machine leaded steel.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
DoN. Nichols

In article ,
louis alleva wrote:
Hey is their somebody that nos what is the meaning of CRS-C12 L14
I have a old michiniste plan whit this kind of
matérial???????????????????????

Just a guess:

Cold Rolled Steel,
0.12% Carbon (not really hardenable)
0.14% Lead (for making it more easily machinable.)

I think that 12L14 is the US designation for that steel (though
I'm not positive of the carbon content -- though it is rather low at
least.)

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564