JohnF

Default Narex Model CAT40-32-16OU info help

Narex Model CAT40-32-16OU
On EBay but I can find no info on minimum bore diameter. The seller
doesn't have any additional info either.

Any help out there?

TIA

JohnF

I'm gonna post to AMC also
Ron Thompson

Cat 40 specs are in Machinery's Handbook. IIRC under machine spindles.
Here it is, the index says "milling machines, spindle nose tapers page1638
(18th edition)
Taper is 3.5 inches per foot
Small end diameter is .997 to 1.005"
Large diameter 1.75"

--

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast

http://www.plansandprojects.com

"A man who works with his mind, heart, and billfold is an Entrepreneur"
Joe Martin, owner of Sherline Products, Inc.
"JohnF" wrote in message
Narex Model CAT40-32-16OU
On EBay but I can find no info on minimum bore diameter. The seller
doesn't have any additional info either.

Any help out there?

TIA

JohnF

I'm gonna post to AMC also

JohnF

The specs on the boring head is what I need, sorry I wasn't very
clear on that. I can find no info on the range of the boring head
itself. It's a Microbore style boring head, the seller says it goes up
to about 1.570 dia. but I need to find out the minimum bore size it's
capable of doing.

JohnF