JohnF

Default Narex Model CAT40-32-16OU info help

It was a microbore style not a regular bridgeport type. It's gone now
anyway, I fell asleep at the bidding switch

JohnF

On 15 Jul 2003 23:51:33 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

In article ,
JohnF wrote:
The specs on the boring head is what I need, sorry I wasn't very
clear on that. I can find no info on the range of the boring head
itself. It's a Microbore style boring head, the seller says it goes up
to about 1.570 dia. but I need to find out the minimum bore size it's
capable of doing.

I would think that would be a function of the boring bar you
use in the head. Some have larger shanks and tip extension than others.
I would presume that the head has at least one hole which can be brought
to concentric with the spindle, so minimum hole size would be purely a
function of the form of the boring bar.

You mentioned that it was on eBay, but gave no auction number,
which makes it more difficult to look at the image for clues (assuming
that the images were from reasonable directions to show such clues.)

I don't find the exact model you mentioned. Maybe the auction
is closed already.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |