Gunner

Default Fun things to do with a 9,000 volt transformer

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:10:25 GMT, Ignoramus27736
wrote:

I got a dozen of 9,000V franceformers. I wonder if I can make some
sort of a fun, safe thing with them, possibly halloween
related. Suggestions to make a corpse out of me for Halloween
decorations will not be seriously considered.

Were they made by Telemarcquie?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

AC burns transformer Scott Home Ownership 5 March 16th 05 10:49 PM
7.2 volt to 6.3 volt ? rijo1 Electronics Repair 31 February 24th 05 06:35 PM
Taking apart a large transformer Doug Kanter Home Repair 72 January 28th 05 03:29 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
it's the little things which can kill you. pyotr filipivich Metalworking 51 December 29th 03 01:41 PM