Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Emmo

Default OT - Hillary vs. who?

Got into a discussion with my Massachusetts academic liberal sister. I said
it was time to stop talking about Bush and Kerry, and start thinking about
the next round.

I said that Hillary was likely to be the next Democratic nominee for
President, and she challenged me as to who the Republican nominee would be?

I went down the list of losers - not Jeb, not Frist, not Newt, not Colin,
not Condi, not DeLay, not Cheney, not Arnold...

Maybe McCain? Maybe Rudy?

Who do you think?

This might be the most interesting question in American politics right
now...
__
"All it took was all I had..."