Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John P.

Default Online Sources for Powder (coatings)

Once again, I must come to the well of collective knowledge. :-)

I would appreciate referrals to sites that offer powder, for powder
coating. I just bought a gun and intend to do a little coating soon,
but I don't know of any suppliers to purchase the powder from.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of suppliers in the DFW area it would
be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks again, in advance,

John P.

Any online sources for replacing windows? Ross Durston Home Repair 2 August 14th 05 02:13 AM
Online Relationship Survey susuye Woodworking 0 June 2nd 05 05:46 PM
Any Online Sources? Don Woodworking 8 March 21st 05 07:07 PM
Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center Opens Andrew Metalworking 0 July 9th 04 03:28 PM
Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 92 June 23rd 04 05:21 PM