Bill Martin

Default Ampco 45 bronze

Is this worth the time to put on ebay, or can someone here use it?
Don't have much, just one rod about 1.5" D, maybe 3 feet long. If it's
of any interest, I'll measure with a real stick...

thanks,
bill

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:21:36 -0700, Bill Martin wrote:
Is this worth the time to put on ebay, or can someone here use it?
Don't have much, just one rod about 1.5" D, maybe 3 feet long. If it's
of any interest, I'll measure with a real stick...

I've been wanting to try some bronze work of about that size, and would
be delighted to have a piece to work with. email me with what you want
for the material and shipping.

Dave Hinz

Bill Martin

Tom,

I sent you an email, which bounced. Please reply to my email address (valid) if you want to discuss further.

Bill