Dave Hinz

Default Ampco 45 bronze

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:41:54 -0400, Ned Simmons wrote:
In article ,
says...

I've been wanting to try some bronze work of about that size, and would
be delighted to have a piece to work with. email me with what you want
for the material and shipping.

Unless you need the properties of this material, you'll be
happier with something else. It's a nickel aluminum bronze,
and unlike some other brasses and bronzes, no fun at all to
work with.

I discovered that when looking at it's properties. Not the friendliest
stuff in the world. Thanks for your offer and advice and I will
respectfully retract my message of interest.