Default What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia

I have booth space again this year and want to bring something for
everybody attending ( I know; dream on). I brought over 50 sets of
small lathe chuck jaws last year and no one even looked at them. I can
bring them again this year but I'll need a request as the only way to
match them with your needs is to have you bring the chuck. Right now
our inventory includes seven vertical mills, at least a dozen lathes,
way to many drill presses ++. I obviously can't load all this stuff.
What would you like to see at the show?

Men, Metal & Machines
Visalia Convention Center
Oct. 23 & 24 2005

The show promoters provide forklift loading at no charge and have a
consignment area for your surplus machines. If everyone brought a
couple of machines to pedal they might be able to go home with either
extra cash and/or the machine they would really like to have in their
shop.
Leigh at MarMachine

steamer

--Howzabout collet closers and collets?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A greasy donut, a cup of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : coffee and thou...
Grant Erwin

Gunner's cats? :-)

GWE
Gunner

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:34:34 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Gunner's cats? :-)

GWE

How many do you want me to bring?

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Can't bring Gunner's cats as they are in Taft. If I brought one of ours
I would be sentenced to death in absentia. How about metal working
equipment in this discussion or something more closely resembling it?
Leigh at MarMachine

steamer

--I'm looking for something like an old hydraulic tube bender
like the kind you see at muffler shops, but not costing a fortune.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A greasy donut, a cup of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : coffee and thou...
http://www.nmpproducts.com/intro.htm
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Metal spinning DVD due for release Terry Metalworking 0 March 1st 05 01:05 PM
Getting started in metal crafts? KLS Metalworking 7 February 14th 05 01:47 PM
Attaching wooden lats to a metal balcony rail Andy Woodworking 1 February 2nd 05 11:45 AM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Men, Metal & Machines - NEW Model Engineering Expo Gunner Metalworking 1 August 19th 03 01:36 PM