DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/124375-what-bring-men-metal-machines-i-e-visalia.html)

[email protected] October 11th 05 07:39 AM

What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia

I have booth space again this year and want to bring something for
everybody attending ( I know; dream on). I brought over 50 sets of
small lathe chuck jaws last year and no one even looked at them. I can
bring them again this year but I'll need a request as the only way to
match them with your needs is to have you bring the chuck. Right now
our inventory includes seven vertical mills, at least a dozen lathes,
way to many drill presses ++. I obviously can't load all this stuff.
What would you like to see at the show?

Men, Metal & Machines
Visalia Convention Center
Oct. 23 & 24 2005

The show promoters provide forklift loading at no charge and have a
consignment area for your surplus machines. If everyone brought a
couple of machines to pedal they might be able to go home with either
extra cash and/or the machine they would really like to have in their
shop.
Leigh at MarMachine

steamer October 11th 05 05:28 PM

What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia

--Howzabout collet closers and collets?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A greasy donut, a cup of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : coffee and thou...

Grant Erwin October 11th 05 05:34 PM

What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia

Gunner's cats? :-)

GWE

Gunner October 11th 05 06:40 PM

What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:34:34 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Gunner's cats? :-)

GWE

How many do you want me to bring?

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

[email protected] October 12th 05 04:40 AM

What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia

Can't bring Gunner's cats as they are in Taft. If I brought one of ours
I would be sentenced to death in absentia. How about metal working
equipment in this discussion or something more closely resembling it?
Leigh at MarMachine

steamer October 12th 05 06:30 PM

What to bring to Men, Metal & Machines i.e. Visalia

--I'm looking for something like an old hydraulic tube bender
like the kind you see at muffler shops, but not costing a fortune.