Gunner

Default Men, Metal & Machines - NEW Model Engineering Expo

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:07:33 -0500, Scott S. Logan
wrote:

In case anyone has not heard, there *WILL* be a Model Engineering Show
in California this fall.

The Schoenly's, organizers of Cabin Fever have started *TWO* new Model
Engineering Expositions.

The first was Iron Fever, held in early August in York, Pennsylvania.

The next is Men, Metal & Machines, to be held in Visalia, California
on October 25 and 26, 2003.

Visalia Convention Center
303 E. Acequia Ave
Visalia, CA
Web: http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com

Way cool! Thats only about 90 miles from me. I can finally get to go to
one.

Gunner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
-- Ben Franklin
Scott S. Logan

wrote:

In case anyone has not heard, there *WILL* be a Model Engineering Show
in California this fall.

The Schoenly's, organizers of Cabin Fever have started *TWO* new Model
Engineering Expositions.

The first was Iron Fever, held in early August in York, Pennsylvania.

The next is Men, Metal & Machines, to be held in Visalia, California
on October 25 and 26, 2003.

Visalia Convention Center
303 E. Acequia Ave
Visalia, CA
Web: http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com

Map: http://tinyurl.com/k4lv

Hours: Sat. 9am to 5pm
Sun. 9am to 4pm

Cost: $7.00, good for both days.

I can not (yet) confirm this, but I have heard a rumor that Rudy
Kouhoupt will be presenting a seminar at the show.

According to Neil Knopf, Editor of Home Shop Machinist:

| Scott:
| Yes, it's true. Rudy will be with us at the show. He'll have a
| display table next to ours as he's planning on bringing his steam
| and stirling engines and engine blueprint sets.
|
| As for Rudy's seminar topic, I think it's on miniature machining
| methods. I'll be in touch with him next week and if the topic is
| different, I'll let you know.
|
| Neil

| Scott Logan - ssl "at" lathe.com |
| Logan Actuator Co. http://www.lathe.com |
| Harvard, IL |
|++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
| Parts and Accessories for Logan Lathes and |
| Montgomery Wards Lathes |
| Logan-Lilly Mine Hoist Safety Controllers |
"Measure Twice, Cut Once"

RCM FAQ - http://w3.uwyo.edu/~metal
Metal Web News - http://www.metalwebnews.com/
Help squash SPAM: http://www.cauce.org/

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 22nd 04 12:58 AM
Iron Fever - NEW Model Engineering Expo (Updated 3 Aug 2003) Scott S. Logan Metalworking 0 August 3rd 03 05:18 PM
Iron Fever - NEW Model Engineering Expo Scott S. Logan Metalworking 0 July 14th 03 03:33 PM