Scott S. Logan

Default Iron Fever - NEW Model Engineering Expo

Many of you may already know about this, but the Schoenly's,
organizers of Cabin Fever have started *TWO* new Model Engineering
Expositions.

The first of these, Iron Fever, will be held in York, Pennsylvania on
August 9 and 10, 2003.

York Expo Center
334 Carlisle Ave
York, PA
Web: http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com

Map: http://tinyurl.com/d8vv

Hours: Sat. 9am to 5pm
Sun. 9am to 4pm

Cost: $7.00, good for both days.

For you Modelers, please remember: You are welcome to exhibit your
models at the show. No pre-registration of additional cost (other
than admission) is required.

Vendors (such as us) *DO* need to pre-register, and there are
additional fees. For more information on securing a vendor table,
contact Gary Schoenly at (800) 789-5068.

The "host" hotel will again be the Holiday Inn Holidome in York, about
1 mile from the show. Telephone (717) 846-9500. They have a special
rate for attendees of $79/night. Be sure to mention you are coming
for the Iron Fever Model Engineering Show.

I will be arriving on Thursday evening (late) and will be staying at
the Holiday Inn Holidome.

I hope to see lots of you folks there! Stop by our booth, just inside
the entrance to the (east?) hall.

| Scott Logan - ssl "at" lathe.com |
| Logan Actuator Co. http://www.lathe.com |
| Chicago, IL |
| Parts and Accessories for Logan Lathes and |
| Montgomery Wards Lathes |
| Logan-Lilly Mine Hoist Safety Controllers |
"Measure Twice, Cut Once"

RCM FAQ - http://w3.uwyo.edu/~metal
Metal Web News - http://www.metalwebnews.com/
Help squash SPAM: http://www.cauce.org/