Sunworshipper

Default Elongated Squirrel Fan(s)

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.
Jim Stewart

Sunworshipper wrote:
Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Digikey/Panasonic calls them cross flow. Scroll
down to the bottom of the page:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T053/1509.pdf
Randy Replogle

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:08:38 -0700, Sunworshipper
wrote:

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Oh, I was imagining groupies for a rock band.
Randy
ff

wrote:

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Oh, I was imagining groupies for a rock band.
Randy

LOL.
Somehow I was thinking, roadkill connoiseurs...
Wood Butcher

Tangential fan is the engineering name for them.

Art

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message
Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Koz

Wood Butcher wrote:

Tangential fan is the engineering name for them.

Art

Or sometimes called radial fans (VS. axial, at least in our industry)

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message
.. .

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Sunworshipper

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:36:18 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Sunworshipper wrote:
Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Digikey/Panasonic calls them cross flow. Scroll
down to the bottom of the page:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T053/1509.pdf

Thanks for responding right away, you saved the week or more.