DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Elongated Squirrel Fan(s) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/123727-elongated-squirrel-fan-s.html)

Sunworshipper October 6th 05 06:08 AM

Elongated Squirrel Fan(s)

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Jim Stewart October 6th 05 06:36 AM

Sunworshipper wrote:
Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Digikey/Panasonic calls them cross flow. Scroll
down to the bottom of the page:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T053/1509.pdf

Randy Replogle October 6th 05 02:44 PM

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:08:38 -0700, Sunworshipper
wrote:

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Oh, I was imagining groupies for a rock band. :)
Randy

ff October 6th 05 04:27 PM

wrote:

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Oh, I was imagining groupies for a rock band. :)
Randy

LOL.
Somehow I was thinking, roadkill connoiseurs...

Wood Butcher October 6th 05 08:05 PM

Tangential fan is the engineering name for them.

Art

Koz October 6th 05 08:45 PM

Wood Butcher wrote:

Tangential fan is the engineering name for them.

Art

Or sometimes called radial fans (VS. axial, at least in our industry)

.. .

Sunworshipper October 7th 05 02:10 AM

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:36:18 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Sunworshipper wrote:
Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers?
I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"-
The right name for them, anything.

Digikey/Panasonic calls them cross flow. Scroll
down to the bottom of the page:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T053/1509.pdf

Thanks for responding right away, you saved the week or more.