Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Too_Many_Tools

Default Starting Over...What Would You Buy?

After watching the still unfolding diaster along the Gulf coast, I
can't help but think of all the workshops that were destroyed.

All the tools and the effort that was expended to get them in the first
place...such a waste. It has taken me decades to find and buy the
quality and quantity of tools that I have. To replace them in a
reasonable timeframe and cost is impossible...and I am sure this
applies to many readers here.

Now if you were in the situation to HAVE to start over to rebuild your
shop...what would you buy, where and why?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions that those who have been affected
by a loss will appreciate.

TMT