Paul

Default Looking for help with a Bridgeport Interact I MK2

I picked up an Interact I mk2 at auction a while back. Finally got the
phase converter built up (thanks all for the recent thread). The
controller and servos powered up fine, but the spindle won't spin up.

I have the maintenance manual and have gone through the diagnostic
flowchart and ended up with a faulty drive diagnosis. Now I am trying
to troubleshoot the MTI and thyristor drive boards.

Would anyone have suggestions or maybe a copy of the schematics for the
spindle motor drive?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Paul