Ryan

Default looking for feedback on Raytech Tumble Vibe 5

I am considering purchasing Raytech's Tumble Vibe 5... looks like a safe
buy, as it is quite popular. I currently have a 3 CU ft machine using 3/8
cone plastic media with a flow thru soap set-up, and also a small Lorton 8"
rotary tumbler which uses a mix of water and media. My question is, what
type of media can be used in the little tumble vibe 5? I am polishing zinc
die cast parts looking to basically remove the flashing, and also removing
end mill marks on aluminum jigs I have been producing in small quantity.
Being Saturday, I can't get anyone on the phone until Monday (at Raytech)
and I am going out of town Sunday night, so I figured posing this question
to the group may answer my question before Monday, and I can just fax in my
order before leaving.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan