JohnF

Default Need downloadable manual, old Mori Seiki SL-1 CNC lathe- Yasnac 2000-b

You guys linked me to a site some time back where I downloaded a
manual for this beast but the computers here got stolen and I lost it
along with a bunch of other machine links and data. I actually need
some wiring diagrams so I can figure out (by remote control) if the
tach is putting out any juice.

Any help?

JohnF

Crossposted, yes, crossposted, to RCM and AMC
Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp

John;

www.Yaskawa.com has manuals in pdf, but I'm not sure if they go back to
2000b. More likely only to the LX-1 series. You may have to call them for
it. 714-828-9692

--
Steven Haerr
CNCTRADER CORPORATION

http://www.CNCTrader.com

=================================
"JohnF" wrote in message
You guys linked me to a site some time back where I downloaded a
manual for this beast but the computers here got stolen and I lost it
along with a bunch of other machine links and data. I actually need
some wiring diagrams so I can figure out (by remote control) if the
tach is putting out any juice.

Any help?

JohnF

Crossposted, yes, crossposted, to RCM and AMC

Cliff

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:48:49 GMT, JohnF
wrote:

You guys linked me to a site some time back where I downloaded a
manual for this beast but the computers here got stolen and I lost it
along with a bunch of other machine links and data. I actually need
some wiring diagrams so I can figure out (by remote control) if the
tach is putting out any juice.

Any help?

Umm ... did you search the archives for it?
--
Cliff
JohnF

$218.00 per manual. Listed 3 in their email

JohnF

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:15:50 -0700, "Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp"
wrote:

John;

www.Yaskawa.com has manuals in pdf, but I'm not sure if they go back to
2000b. More likely only to the LX-1 series. You may have to call them for
it. 714-828-9692

JohnF

Probably Mori, I don't recall. I emailed whomever and got a reply but
they were way expensive so I promptly gave up. Yaskawa has downloads
for the 2000g but not the "B". I'll email them and see if that was who
I had inquired.

JohnF